|what we do|
daytraderHQ is a membership-based company
that uses training, Internet technology and information resources to help
novice and professional traders. We are an established provider of services
to the online investing public in Singapore, Perth, Adelaide, Melbourne, Brisbane
and Gold Coast.
daytraderHQ provides subscribing members with:
- Internet-based technology and tools to assist in the identification of profitable trading opportunities;
- Structured training courses that provides tutoring across all
aspects of trading including - comprehensive education on stock market
operations, software, analysis, money management, risk management and
trading strategies for intraday, short, medium and long-term trading;
- Interaction with a network of online traders that support and
communicate with each other;
There is no substitute for having the market information the professionals
use. Information is power! Having that information in advance, is Profit!
With daytraderHQ delivering that information to your desktop you can...
- Trade any stock or warrant online
- Analyse any stock, warrant or index
- Unparalleled real-time trading using the online daytraderHQ.broker
- Find money-making opportunities .... and potentially profitable trades - Fast
- Access to all the market news and company reports
- Use sophisticated trading tools including Bourse Trader and MetaStocktm.
|learn more about us|
Staff of daytraderHQ are committed professionals with hands on industry experience. This is imparted to you as part of our education process. At daytraderHQ we have discovered the secret to financial success - it is education and its application.
For more information contact us:
daytraderHQ is proud to introduce a new product called dataHQ. Investors and
traders need accurate and timely data to make investment decisions. dataHQ
not only provides users with such data but also provides key value-added
information that traders need to make informed trading decisions.
dataHQ provides subscribers with market data in the following market groups:
Australian Stock Exchange, Singapore Exchange, World Futures Markets
and Key World Stock and Commodity Markets.
The data is specifically designed for use with MetaStocktm compatible format
software packages including MetaStocktm, Supercharts and Omnitrader.
Do you want to find out more? You may even subscribe to the service right now.